We are pleased you are interested in knowing more about the new life God has for you. His word tells you to:
1. Admit your sin.
“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” —Romans 3:23
2. Realize Jesus died on the cross for you.
“While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” —Romans 5:8
3. Repent of your sin.
“God commands all people everywhere to repent.” —Acts 17:30
4. Receive Jesus Christ into your life.
“Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”—John 1:12
If you’ve never committed your life to Jesus Christ or experienced His forgiveness, and not sure if you are going to heaven when you die, why don’t you ask Jesus to come into you life right now by praying the following prayer?
Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sin. I repent of it and I turn to You by faith right now. I thank You for dying on the cross for me and paying the price for all of my sins. I ask You to come into my life right now and be my Savior and Lord. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Help me to be Your disciple from this moment forward. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
If you prayed this prayer, the Bible says:
“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” —Romans 10:13
Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into your life? “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” —I John 5:12-13
Upon receiving Christ, we are born into God’s family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer. However, this is just the beginning.
To grow in your new life and walk with the LORD I strongly recommend the following:
1. Read your Bible every day to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Christ.
4. Worship and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. If you do not yet have a church, visit this web site, pilotknob.org, and listen to the Sunday sermons each week.
6. As Christ’s representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
We are a drop off for Operation Christmas Child.